- Our top tier data center is in downtown St. Louis, MO. In St. Louis, we are directly linked to four of the top-five network providers in the United States: AT&T, Verizon, Qwest and Level 3. You can expect high performance and redundancy, rich fiber connections to all major carriers, and scalable bandwidth capacity from OC3 to OC192.
- These top branded providers carry most of the Internet traffic so a majority of Internet users can access web pages and software applications through a single backbone.
- No long delays. No traffic jams at backbone intersections.
- All top-five network providers guarantee their network uptime and packet delivery speed.
- BGP routing assures you that even if two or three of these top backbones are out of service, our data center will continue to work.
Diesel Power generator, Uninterruptible Power Supply, cooling system, multi-level security checks, and pre-action fire suppression system.
With L'Hote, you can be sure your eBusiness services stay up and running 100% of the time.
- We use redundant Internet backbone connections to avoid problems from upstream providers.
- We have backup network routers, switches and servers to avoid hardware failures.
- We use only the most reliable network products. Our network is 100% Cisco Systems.
- Our network and servers are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.