Hosting for Businesses
L'Hote's application hosting service delivers high-end network and computing solutions for you at a much lower cost than installing and maintaining your own servers.
How it Works:
- You provide us with most any licensed, Windows-compatible software program.
- We install it on the L'Hote server system, and integrate it with your existing network.
- Using a reliable broadband internet connection, such as DSL, cable, or T1, you can securely access your applications from anywhere.
- The application may appear to be running locally on your machines, but it is being executed from our server farm.
- Even while using the applications on our system, you have access to local peripherals, including your printers and disk drives.
L'Hote's servers are equipped to host the following and more:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics Accounting
- PTOS.com, E-Z BIS, Blackbaud and Raiser's Edge Accounting
- Practice Management Software
- Contact Management and CRM Software
- Numerous other Windows-based applications
- Custom applications
- High performance computing -you can use older PC's to access our fast servers
- Reduced IT Costs - delay expenditures on PC and server upgrades
- No need for additional IT staff - save big on this - we can handle implementation as well,
- No servers or network equipment to purchase
- Remote access from anywhere -need to access the same application from multiple sites? No problem.
- Telecommuting - benefits for saving office space, flexible work hours, employee satisfaction, environmentally friendly access to your business applications is a win - win for everyone.
- Secure access - We maintain a secure data center facility and use data encryption, Windows 2000 password security and Watchguard firewall protection to ensure privacy of your data.
- Disaster Recovery - In case of equipment failure, fire, theft or any other natural disaster, we utilize offsite storage to protect your data.